Scalp Care Micro-Pigmentation
What is Scalp Care Micro-Pigmentation?
Scalp Micro-pigmentation is an innovative, solution that replicates the appearance of thicker, fuller hair. We will apply a proprietary formula of pigment (ink) to the scalp with micro-fine needles to create the illusion of hair. This affordable solution can also be used to enhance an existing hair restoration or provide an alternative to individuals who want a non-surgical treatment suitable for all types of hair loss. Each treatment is tailored to your exact skin color and type.
What Pigments do we use?
เWe use Biotouch pigments! Biotouch pigments are formulated with Iron Oxides which are known to be safe for cosmetic use, colorants, and micropigmentation to the face and body. Every drop of our pigment will absorb into the skin much more effectively, resulting in a less fading, and truer color. Some people are allergic to organic based pigments, causing dangerous allergic reactions, so there is even more precaution measures when producing our pigments.
What Needles do we use?
We use Biotouch needles! The Biotouch Accupoint series needles are used for all permanent makeup procedures. Starting from our machine parts down to our needles, are all individually wrapped for all our clients safety. All our parts are designed with safety in mind, and are needles are made of surgical stainless steel T316 and most hygienic for the best and lasting results.
Why you should choose Biotouch?
- We are expertise in teaching permanent makeup for over 30 years
- Biotouch provides a formal education through our state of the art facility
- Biotouch meets all requirements with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- We guide technicians through the process to apply for Body Art Practitioner Registration and Facility Health Permit
- Covered by safety product liability insurance
- Provides certificates of sterilization as proof of sterile needles safety products indicate lot # and expiration date for protection
- CE approved machines
- FDA approved pigment ingredients for cosmetics use
- Biotouch pigments are made in the USA
- The highest success rate for pigment retention
- High ranking instructors teaching the most updated skills
- Raised hundreds of thousands of successful technicians
How to take care of your scalp after the procedure?
- NO rubbing, touching or washing your head for a minimum of 3 days.
- NO sweat-intensive activities
- After three days, you can wash your scalp. However, make sure to avoid any shampoos or soaps.
- If you are scheduled for another treatment, make sure to start moisturizing your scalp
- After 1 week clean the area, you can use a facial cleanser that’s gentle
- During the first 30 days after the procedure, strictly avoid any exposure to UV rays
Scalp Care Micro-PigmentationStarting Price
- Depending on how big the area is!