Evolution Professional Mink Eyelash Extension
What is Evolution Professional Mink Eyelash Extension course?
Students are taught all the application techniques, and tools used to create the 3 levels of looks offered: natural, Sweet Dolly, and Diva Desires. Our Evlution professional mink eyelash extension course Classic techniques involves applying lashes with a natural look while our Volume techniques works with thinner lashes applied in a much fuller volume. The Volume techniques already expects you to have prior Eyelash Extension knowledge, it is highly recommended that you have prior eyelash extension knowledge or experience first. A full Classic and Volume lash kit is offered with all the tools and products needed to fully learn and start a career in eyelash enhancement.
This course includes:
- Professional business kit
- Step-by-step instruction
- Care and precautions
- Introduction to Eyelash Extension
- Eyelash Extension techniques/ Classic and Volume
- Eyelash removal techniques
- Techniques for arranging eyelashes
- Products and methods
- Discussions and inquiries for customers
- Techniques for choosing eyelash extensions that is suitable for each person
Students will receive:
- Professional business kit
- Receiving certificate from IBBA
- Class material & all study manual
- 5% Discount on all merchandise
- Lifelong commitment of Biotouch support
- Free refresher course within 1 year (depending on your time)
Why you should choose Biotouch?
- We are expertise in teaching permanent makeup for over 30 years
- Biotouch provides a formal education through our state of the art facility
- Biotouch meets all requirements with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- We guide technicians through the process to apply for Body Art Practitioner Registration and Facility Health Permit
- Covered by safety product liability insurance
- Provides certificates of sterilization as proof of sterile needles safety products indicate lot # and expiration date for protection
- CE approved machines
- FDA approved pigment ingredients for cosmetics use
- Biotouch pigments are made in the USA
- The highest success rate for pigment retention
- High ranking instructors teaching the most updated skills
- Raised hundreds of thousands of successful technicians
How many days is
This is a 2 days course
is this course?
This course is 25,800 THB
We require all students to bring one model to do a hands-on procedure to complete the course.
**If student choose to take our private class (1 on 1) an additional fee of 20,000 baht is added to the group prices.**
What will you do each day?
Whether you aspire to become a well-rounded and knowledgeable permanent makeup artist offering a wide choice of eyebrows, eyeliner and lip treatments,
or you want to specialise in becoming a master of brows, our flexible, modular training can cater to your goals.