Bloodborne Pathogens (Authorized from USA)
What is Bloodborne Pathogens Course?
Bloodborne Pathogen Training is a USA OSHA Compliant training course. All our certificates come from the Body Art Training Group. Body Art Training Group is a verified source that helps tattoo artists, piercers and permanent cosmetic technicians with the proper knowledge to use the machines and how to avoid the infectious diseases, to sustain a healthy and safe working environment. Our mission is to be able to equip you with information useful for your first step into this industry of body art. The first ever step to anything is to be able to interpret where you are going, the pros and the cons of the job. We are going to help you with safety plans through this training. Most countries do not have a program like that of the USA. Our hope is to bring awareness to the technicians and artists so that they can acquire their skills at an international level. Most importantly to protect you and your family. Bloodborne Pathogens are infectious microorganisms in human blood that can cause multiple diseases, like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV, in humans. Needlesticks and other injuries can expose others to these diseases. Permanent Makeup including microblading and body tattooing is becoming more and more popular and not just for a certain group of people. It’s becoming more mainstream. But as there are risks with any procedures, we must understand how to reduce these risks. We are familiar with the basic procedure conducted to perform permanent make up. Needles are used and your skin surface is broken to inject the pigment into your skin. This training is specifically going to help you prepare yourself and your family’s safety to prevent any such diseases from spreading while the procedure is conducted.
This course includes:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the transmission, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of several infectious diseases of concern to body art professionals
- Recognize body art shop tasks and procedures that have a potential for causing exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- Explain what an Exposure Control Plan is and how it can be expanded into an Exposure Control and Infection Prevention Plan
- Use appropriate infection prevention strategies, practices, and procedures
- List the steps to take after a bloodborne pathogens exposure incident
- List the steps in a post-exposure evaluation and follow-up
- Describe how to use signs, labels, biohazard symbols, and color coding to communicate hazards
- Demonstrate knowledge of body art shop record-keeping requirements
Students will receive:
- Receiving certificate from the Body Art Training Group.
Why you should choose Biotouch?
- We are expertise in teaching permanent makeup for over 30 years
- Biotouch provides a formal education through our state of the art facility
- Biotouch meets all requirements with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- We guide technicians through the process to apply for Body Art Practitioner Registration and Facility Health Permit
- Covered by safety product liability insurance
- Provides certificates of sterilization as proof of sterile needles safety products indicate lot # and expiration date for protection
- CE approved machines
- FDA approved pigment ingredients for cosmetics use
- Biotouch pigments are made in the USA
- The highest success rate for pigment retention
- High ranking instructors teaching the most updated skills
- Raised hundreds of thousands of successful technicians
How many days is
This is a 1 day course
is this course?
This course is 6,800 THB
Bloodborne pathogens course from OSHA, USA is a course that all international tattoo entrepreneurs must be trained on to guarantee, an understanding of the work related to blood safety, germs etc. !!! The Ministry of Public Health attaches great importance to All blood-related professionals that they must attend and pass the examination and to receive a bloodborne pathogens course.
What will you do each day?
Whether you aspire to become a well-rounded and knowledgeable permanent makeup artist offering a wide choice of eyebrows, eyeliner and lip treatments,
or you want to specialise in becoming a master of brows, our flexible, modular training can cater to your goals.